Calling all superheroes!
We have an exciting competition where the lucky winner will win an illustrated poster of their character, a set of Graphic Readers AND be written into a future Graphic Reader! If that wasn’t enough, their school will also receive £250 worth of books and a set of Graphic Readers!
Here's what you need to do to enter:
- Download the guide to creating the comic storyboard here
- Download the comic storyboard worksheet here
- Design your comic storyboard at home or at school
- Enter your comic storyboard via email at email@example.com with the subject line “Competition” or post it to OMNI House, Rollesby Road, King’s Lynn, PE30 4LS.
The competition starts on 24th April and ends on 31st May, so make sure you send us your storyboards between then to be in with a chance of winning the awesome prizes. Please remember to supply the child's first name, age and an email address of an appropriate adult to contact if the child wins*. Good luck!
A bit about Graphic Readers…
Graphic Readers are an extension to our popular BookLife Readers range, specifically designed to appeal to fans of comic books and reluctant readers. For a short period only, when you buy our Graphic Reader Collection for £21, you will also receive:
- 70 reward stickers
- 15 bookmarks
- an A3 poster
- photocopiable free resources
This offer will be running from 18th April to 26th May.
*Terms and Conditions apply, see here for details.